Providing for children's well being is high on our list of priorities as a church. We believe spiritual development of children to be of paramount importance, but remains primarily the responsibility of the child's parent/s. Therefore what we offer is meant to help and support parents rather than replace them in this most important task.
Kingdom Kids – Primary & Intermediate Age
We provide children aged 4-12 (Intermediate age) with a fun, interactive children’s church. Kingdom Kids is run by a team of volunteers who are passionate to share the love of Jesus and help nurture children as they grow in their faith and fellowship.
- Our program starts at 11 am, so families can worship together, and runs every Sunday during school term.
- We have set aside the first Sunday of every month as a family service. This is a great opportunity for families to attend the service together. Clipboards with coloring will be provided. Kingdom Kids will not run during this time.
For more information about Kingdom Kids please visit our Kingdom Kids tab.
Morrinsville Baptist Church also offers support for Intermediate aged children and for youth on separate youth group nights.
Please visit the Youth tab for details.
Volunteer to Help!
We are looking for help with our preschool and children’s ministry and would really appreciate it if you would serve with us! We’re so excited to see what God has in store for you, how you can use your gifts to help share about the love of Jesus and nurture the kids in our church as they grow in their faith!
Some of the positions available are:
* helping in Creche (our preschool area)
* teaching a small group in Kingdom Kids (ages 4-12)
* being a class helper in Kingdom Kids (ages 4-12)
* filling in occasionally for people who call in sick, or need to be away
We realise how busy schedules can be so please feel free to sign up for however much time, long or short, you are able to commit to.
Please note that for the safety of our children, a police check is required for anyone who is 18 or older.